The Chorley 6 Hour Race 2018 race details.
- Saturday 6th October 2018
- Venue: Astley Park, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 1XA
- The course is a certified 732.234m loop
- The race will start at 10:00 am
- The race is set over a 6 hour time limit. The mileage covered in the 6 hour period determines runner placings in the race.
- Whilst this is not a race with a set distance of 50km, times and positions will be recorded at 50km.
- Entry Limit: 40
- Laps at:
- – Standard Marathon Distance – 26m 385yds = 58 complete laps
- – 40 Miles = 88 Complete Laps
- – 50 miles = 110 Complete Laps
- Two or more runners from the same club constitutes a team.
- Aid table with drinks and snacks
- First Aid by “Chorleys Angels”
A straightforward no nonsense good value registered UK ranking ultra-race UKA permit and IAU bronze label applied for like previous years
2015 Mark Bissell 75-058k -103 laps
2016 Mark Bissell 74-870 -102
2017 Charlie Sharpe 78-365 -107 laps (CR)
2015 Gillian Verdin 36-953k – 60 laps
2016 Caroline Mclaughlan 63-687- 86
2017 Caroline Mclaughlan 65-373- 89 laps (CR)
Team Astley Shield Winners
2016 Dumfries RR Les Hill-Margaret Gray 117-004 k 159 lap
2017 Thornton-Cleveleys Caroline Mclaughlan-Sarah Scott 113-798 k 155 laps