“The Run For Hope”
Entry has opened for the new 2018 Liverpool Hope University 6 Hour Road Race on Bookitzone or through RaceSpace.
- Venue: Liverpool Hope University Campus
- Date: Friday 27th April 2018
- Start: 10:00 am
- The course is an approximately 500m traffic free loop within the campus. (Course will be certified)
- Aid table with snacks and drinks
- The race is set over a 6 hour time limit. The mileage covered in the 6 hour period determines runner placings in the race. Whilst this is not a race with a set distance of 50km, times and positions will be recorded at 50km.
– Standard Marathon Distance – 26m 385yds
– 40 Miles
– 50 miles
Two or more runners from the same club constitutes a team.
6 hours – 6x Team members running 1x hour each
6 hours – 3x Team members running 2x hours each
6 hours – 2x Team members running 3x hours each
ALL RACES UNDER UKA/DUV/RRC/ IAU 100KMA RULES/LAWS